We have a wonderful Sports Booster Club at Lyman Ward Military
Academy, come join with us.
Chairman of the Booster Club
Coach Richard Oliver
Head Football Coach,
Director of Admissions
email: email@example.com Cell phone: 256-675-6269
- One hundred percent of our funds raised will
be directed to our sports programs.
- We participate in four sports-football, basketball, baseball
and soccer. For the 2010-2011 school year we were in the AISA final
four for basketball and we were the AISA State Soccer champions. This
was the first time in school history to bring home a state championship.
- Our goal for LWMA Rangers Sports club is to support our teams through
pregame meals and festivities, banquets, possibly upgraded equipment and
- With so many of our students having no family within driving
distance to support them we also hope to support them with game
We have established a membership fee of $100 annually running with
our school year August 1 through July 31 of each year.
- We hope to have
at least quarterly meetings for decision making purposes. We will
update those unable to attend via email.
- Coach Richard Oliver is the Chairman and Anne Pitts is Treasurer.
- As membership
increases we will schedule our first meeting to officially elect
officers. If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are very excited to take on this challenge and hope that you will
participate with us in supporting these young men. Please return your
membership dues along with a current email address to:
- Anne Pitts
- P. O. Drawer 550
- Camp Hill, Al 36850.
- Any gift to this organization is Tax Deductible.